Monday, October 21, 2013

NYCC 2013: Snapshots


















These are the peeks into my life during my time at New York Comic-con 2013 last week. It was full of booze, friends, love, and singing souls. I cannot express how much I needed this weekend - to explore New York City, to meet amazing people who filled my heart with hopefulness, to surround myself with all that I love and forget the negativity and loneliness that at times pervades my life. I don't really know what I would do without my geeky family.

3 comments:

  1. That hotel looks gorgeous, and those are great photos :) what model is your camera? Your pics always look great but it doesn't look to crazy huge and heavy to carry around for the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We stayed at Yotel - it was like living in a 1960s Swedish Alien's acid trip. It was so strange and wonderful.

      My camera is a Canon 5D Mark II - and it actually IS a beast, but I sling it across my side onto my hip most of the time and leave a small 50mm lens on it.

      Delete
    2. Hey thanks for getting back to me so quickly :D
      I can't help thinking it's actually worth having a beasty camera for the sake of the gorgeous quality - but there's no way I could afford the mk II, maybe one day when I'm rich and famous

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...