Friday, November 8, 2013

Convention Style: New York Comic-con









Skirt: Thrifted // Lace Top: Thrifted // Necklace: eBay // Boots: JustFab // Rings: Etsy

I've been sitting on this one for awhile! It's one of my outfits from New York Comic-con about a month ago. Life has been so insane that I've actually had posts sitting in my queue that I just haven't had time to put up, ahhh! But here it is, yay!

I know these are not the "typical" outfit pics, but it was hard to find time to take outfit pics during NYCC so I made (by "made" I mean "asked nicely") Kristin to snap some pics of me in our hotel room before I went out for the night. (This is the night I went to the Image party and met some truly extraordinary people and caught up with old friends, I didn't get home til 5am, it was a blast!)

Regina kept teasing me in this outfit, telling me I looked like I was going to go sing songs on the moors to sheep. I AM A SCOTTISH LASS, DAMMIT.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...